What Bettors Should Know for Tuesday, August 19
– Our annual Early Bird Football Special has finally arrived and customers can save nearly 40% on four months of our Pro service. Our Pro membership includes real-time odds from over 40 sportsbooks, public betting percentages, Bet Signals (Steam and Smart Money alerts) and access to our exclusive Best Bet picks. This season our MLB Best Bets have gone 173-182 (+35.1) units, so sign up now to start saving today!
– The Pittsburgh Pirates recived some positive news yesterday when it was announced 2013 NL MVP Andrew McCutchen would be activated from the disabled list. Since opening at -130, the Pirates have moved to -140 at CRIS.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) August 19, 2014
– There are a number of additional key injuries including Justin Morneau (Neck), Justin Verlander (Shoulder) and Felix Hernandez (Hip). Bettors can view all of today’s MLB injuries by visiting our new free odds page.
– Earlier this this season we highlighted a system detailing the historical value of betting late season overs at Coors Field. Since 2005, this system has produced a 134-81 record (+47.97 units, 22% ROI) including a 5-2 mark this season.
– We have posted these articles multipe times, but we don’t want any Fantasy Football managers to miss out on our 2014 positional previews:
– When we posted an article examining the 2014-15 Heisman odds, Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller has the third best odds at +825. Unfortunately, a serious injury may decimate the dual-threat QB’s season.
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) August 19, 2014
– The College Football season kicks off in just under two weeks and bettors should make sure to catch up on all of our coverage:
6. Title Odds
– The NBA season is still months away, but with free agency nearly over sportsbooks have begun posting a number of props and futures including Championship odds, MVP odds, Scoring Title odds, and Season Win Totals.