What Bettors Should Know for Wednesday, August 20
– Our annual Early Bird Football Special has finally arrived and customers can save nearly 40% on four months of our Pro service. Our Pro membership includes real-time odds from over 40 sportsbooks, public betting percentages, Bet Signals (Steam and Smart Money alerts) and access to our exclusive Best Bet picks.
– In addition to our Early Bird Special, we’re currently offering our Bet Labs Gridiron Promo which allows customers to receive 35% off 4 months of unlimited Bet Labs with a recurring monthly rate of $199/month — down from the normal $299/month rate.
– Pirates RHP Gerrit Cole (7-4, 3.78 ERA) will be activated from the disabled list for today’s start against Alex Wood and the Atlanta Braves. At the time of publication, the Pirates were receiving 57% of moneyline bets as a -125 favorite. For the latest odds, injuries and betting trends please check out our new and improved free MLB odds page.
– Yesterday we re-posted an article detailing how bettors could track MLB sharp money based on reverse line movement. The featured betting system has gone 26-22 (+3.87 units) on the season and 480-476 (+92.21 units) overall.
– Yesterday it was announced that Ohio State’s starting quarterback Braxton Miller would miss the entire 2014-15 season due to a shoulder injury, but how will this impact bettors?
– Sorry to all of the Johnny Manziel fans out there, but it looks like the divisive quarterback will not be the Browns starter in week 1:
Brian Hoyer has been named the Cleveland Browns’ starting quarterback.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) August 20, 2014
– We have posted these articles a number of times, but we don’t want any Fantasy Football managers to miss out on our 2014 positional previews:
– The 2014 FIBA World Cup begins just over a week from now, so make sure to see how the United States stacks up with the competition — namely Spain.
– The NBA regular season is still months away, but here’s a little something for all the desperate hoop heads out there:
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.