– We have released a new article highlighting the Zig-Zag Theory during the NBA playoffs. Since 2005 this system has gone 73-42 ATS for +27.86 units and a 24.2% ROI.
– Although Carmelo Anthony (Shoulder) had been listed as doubtful since yesterday, a knee injury to Deron Williams has moved the Nets from -8 to -6 tonight against the Knicks. The chart below shows how the line has moved at CRIS, since opening:
– Yesterday’s game between the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cincinnati Reds was suspended in the bottom of the sixth inning, with both teams tied 7-7. The game will resume tonight at 5:30 PM eastern time, followed by their normally scheduled game (Gerrit Cole vs. Mike Leake).
– In just his third career start, Masahiro Tanaka (1-0, 3.21 ERA) and the Yankees opened as -200 favorites against Jason Hammel (2-0, 2.63 ERA) and the Chicago Cubs. However, that game has been postponed due to weather and will be played tomorrow at 1:05 PM ET as part of a day-night doubleheader.
– Tonight’s Indians/Tigers game has also been postponed due to inclement weather. No makeup date has been set.
– Notable injuries for today’s games include:
Braves RP Craig Kimbrel, Doubtful, Shoulder
Red Sox 2B Dustin Pedroia, Doubtful, Wrist
Mets OF Curtis Granderson, Doubtful, Wrist
Phillies OF Ben Revere, Questionable, Ribs
Nationals OF Bryce Harper, Probable, Quad
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- Sports Insights Podcast: July 22, 2016 - July 22, 2016
- 2016 NFL Betting: Who Will Lead the League in Tackles? - July 22, 2016
- 2016 NFL Betting: Who Will Lead the League in Sacks? - July 22, 2016