What Bettors Should Know for Sunday, June 29
– Today’s World Cup schedule:
- Mexico vs. Netherlands (12 p.m. ET)
- Greece vs. Costa Rica (4 p.m. ET)
– View all the latest live odds and betting percentages around the market with our free World Cup Central.
– We’ve updated our Round of 16 odds as well as our World Cup Futures.
Reports coming in that Belgium captain and central defender Vincent Kompany is doubtful for game vs. #USA with a groin injury. #USMNT
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 28, 2014
There have already been 2 hat-tricks this World Cup (Shaqiri, Muller). ‘3 or more’ was listed at +670: pic.twitter.com/WNIfh07EfL — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 28, 2014
#USA odds to win World Cup: Sportsbook 40-1 Bovada 50-1 Pinnacle 50-1 BetOnline 60-1 BetUS 70-1 CRIS 80-1 Greek 80-1 5Dimes 95-1 — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 28, 2014
– Following the NBA Draft we posted the 2014-15 NBA Rookie of the Year Odds where Milwaukee’s Jabari Parker (+500) and Cleveland’s Andrew Wiggins (+550) are listed as the early favorites. We also have posted early NBA Futures for the 2014-15 season where a surprise team is looming with the 6th best odds.
Chris Bosh plans opt out of contract, source tells ESPN. Dwyane Wade & Udonis Haslem also out per reports. Heat have record 55M cap space
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) June 28, 2014
#MLB #Mariners – Taijuan Walker, None – will start Monday (6/30) at Houston
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 29, 2014
#MLB #Mets – David Wright, Shoulder – is expected to miss the next 2 games — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 28, 2014
– Two key players questionable for today are Brewers OF Carlos Gomez and Dodgers 3B Hanley Ramirez, while Blue Jays OF Jose Bautista is doubtful. For the latest injury and lineup updates, be sure to check out our free MLB injury page.
This basic MLB betting against the public system has gone 101-71 for +32.81 units since 2005: http://t.co/CzC3PsWszP — Bet Labs Software (@Bet_Labs) June 28, 2014
4. NFL – Getting ready for the upcoming fantasy football season? Make sure to view our positional previews as we rate the most overrated and underrated players:
6. Golf and Tennis
Despite his recent struggles, Tiger Woods (12/1) is the favorite to win the British Open. Rory McIlroy & Adam Scott (15/1) are tied for 2nd. — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 28, 2014
Meanwhile, Alize Cornet (+1,000 at BetOnline) stuns Serena Williams in the third round of #Wimbledon — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 28, 2014
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.