What Bettors Should Know for Monday, June 30
– Today’s World Cup schedule:
- Nigeria vs. France (12 p.m. ET)
- Algeria vs. Germany (4 p.m. ET)
– In yesterday’s games, Netherlands came back to defeat Mexico 2-1 and Costa Rica beat Greece in a penalty shootout. Netherlands will now face Costa Rica in the quarterfinals on Saturday (7/5). View all the latest live odds and betting percentages around the market for this game at our free World Cup Central.
– So far in the Round of 16, our undervalued teams of Brazil and Netherlands squeaked through to the quarterfinals. We have more value picks included with our Round of 16 odds as well as updated World Cup Futures for the remaining 12 teams.
WC odds: #BRA +290 #ARG +440 #GER +440 #NED +550 #FRA +890 #COL +1350 #BEL +2150 #CRC +5200 #USA +9500 #SUI +14500 #NGA +28000 #ALG +38000
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 29, 2014
2. NBA – Following the NBA Draft we posted the 2014-15 NBA Rookie of the Year Odds where Milwaukee’s Jabari Parker (+260) has emerged as the clear early favorite. We also have posted early NBA Futures for the 2014-15 season where a surprise team is looming with the 6th best odds.
3. MLB – Top pitching prospect Taijuan Walker has been recalled from Triple-A to face the Astros on Monday night. Walker and the Mariners are receiving 63% of early moneyline bets as a -110 road favorite.
#MLB #Mariners – Taijuan Walker, None – will start Monday (6/30) at Houston — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 29, 2014
– Mets’ 3B David Wright is doubtful again for Monday against Atlanta and could be headed for a DL stint with an ailing shoulder. The Dodgers’ Hanley Ramirez remains questionable, and Angels’ 1B Albert Pujols could miss Monday’s game due to a swollen gland. The Nationals should be getting OF Bryce Harper back on Monday after missing 2 months with an injured thumb. Be sure to check out our MLB injury page for all the latest updates.
This basic MLB betting against the public system has gone 101-71 for +32.81 units since 2005: http://t.co/CzC3PsWszP — Bet Labs Software (@Bet_Labs) June 28, 2014
– Our MLB Best Bets are up nearly 25 units on the year, and you can start receiving these bets straight to your inbox today. To promote transparency, we post every historical pick from the last 5 years.
4. NFL – It’s almost July and fantasy football is gearing up. Make sure to view our positional previews as we rate the most overrated and underrated players for the upcoming season:
5. Golf – Tiger Woods missed the cut last weekend in his first tournament after a back injury kept him out since March, but he’s listed as the favorite to win the next major.
Despite his recent struggles, Tiger Woods (12/1) is the favorite to win the British Open. Rory McIlroy & Adam Scott (15/1) are tied for 2nd. — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) June 28, 2014
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.