What Sports Bettors Should Know for Tuesday, April 29
– Washington Nationals OF will have surgery today to repair a torn ligament in his left thumb and is expected to miss at least 8-10 weeks.
-Notable injuries for Tuesday’s games include:
Dodgers SS Hanley Ramirez, Thumb, Probable
Rangers OF Shin-Soo Choo, Ankle, Probable
Athletics OF Yoenis Cespedes, Hamstring, Questionable
Padres 2B Jedd Gyorko, Personal, Out
Brewers 3B Aramis Ramirez, Elbow, Questionable
– Ryan Braun (Side) and Jean Segura (Face) are both out indefinitely for the Brewers. With Kyle Lohse on the mound, Milwaukee is a +135 underdog against Lance Lynn and the St. Louis Cardinals. Make sure to view our free MLB betting trends for the latest odds and public betting data.
– View our MLB injury page for the latest updates.
– After losing Game 4 to the Washington Wizards 98-89, the Chicago Bulls now trail their first round series 3-1. The Bulls opened as a 4.5-point home favorite for Tuesday’s Game 5 at the market-setting Pinnacle sportsbook.
– Last night the Atlanta Hawks defeated the Indiana Pacers 107-97, moving the Hawks one step closer to a shocking first round upset.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) April 29, 2014
– The Boston Bruins opened as -215 favorites in their series with the Montreal Canadiens and are currently receiving 75% of public bets. This lopsided betting has pushed the Bruins to -240 at most offshore sportsbooks. Boston is a -175 favorite at Pinnacle for their Game 1 matchup but, as always, make sure to check in with our free NHL betting trends.
– On Wednesday the NFL released their schedule for the upcoming season and many sportsbooks have already sprung into action. Get ready for the upcoming season by viewing:
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, e-mail us at email@example.com, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.