– Last night the Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the San Antonio Spurs to tie up their Western Conference Finals matchup at two games apiece. The Spurs have opened as a 4.5-point favorite for Thursday’s Game 5 in San Antonio.
– In tonight’s NBA action, the Miami Heat are currently receiving 68% of spread bets as a 2-point road favorite against the Indiana Pacers. Currently leading the series 3-1, the Heat are -2200 favorites to win the series at Pinnacle.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 28, 2014
– For the latest odds and public betting data make sure to view our free NBA betting trends.
– Before the postseason began, we discussed the value of betting against the public in the NHL playoffs. At the time of publication, we had found that visitors receiving less than 30% of moneyline bets had gone 47-52 for +30.76 units and an astounding 31.1% return on investment (ROI). The Los Angeles Kings (+120) are currently receiving just 29% of moneyline bets in tonight’s against the Chicago Blackhawks and may be offering contrarian value to NHL bettors.
– This season the betting system detailed in our MLB Betting Against the Public report has gone 9-4 for +10.19 units won and a 78.4% overall. Since 2005, this system has gone 307-372 for +109.92 units and a 16.2% ROI. Bet Labs users can copy this system from the Think Tank by clicking here.
– Yesterday’s game between the Washington Nationals and Miami Marlins was postponed due to rain, and no makeup date has been set.
– Last night Rangers ace Yu Darvish was scratched from his start with neck stiffness. The results of his MRI were “unremarkable” and the 27-year old right-hander is listed as questionable for his next scheduled start.
– Other key injuries to monitor include:
Braves SS Andrelton Simmons, Ankle, Questionable
Indians 2B Jason Kipnis, Abdominal, Probable
Yankees 1B Mark Teixeira, Wrist, Questionable
Phillies OF Domonic Brown, Back, Questionable
– For the latest injury and lineup information, make sure to check out our MLB injury page.
– Yesterday marked the first day of NFL OTA’s and we’ve already had our first camp casualty:
– For additional information, take a look at the 2014 French Open odds.
– Sure it’s not sports related, but everybody seems to have an opinion on America’s most polarizing couple:
Will Kanye West or Kim Kardashian file for divorce before December 31, 2015? “Yes” is currently +700 | “No” is listed at -1500 (via Bovada)
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 27, 2014
- If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
- [adrotate group=”3″]
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- 2016 Fantasy Football: Sleepers and Busts from the Oddsmakers - August 29, 2016
- How Has Tony Romo’s Latest Injury Affected Cowboys Bettors? - August 29, 2016
- Early 2016 Heisman Odds - August 29, 2016