What Bettors Should Know for Sunday, July 13
1. World Cup – Argentina faces Germany in the World Cup final today at 3 pm ET so check out our preview and pick for this game.
– You can view all the latest odds and betting percentages around the market at our Free World Cup page.
– With the World Cup wrapping up today, we took a look at the early odds for the upcoming 2014-15 Barclay’s Premier League and a preview of who could win the title this season.
2. NBA – If you haven’t heard yet, LeBron James is heading back to Cleveland. We put together everything you need to know about the move including a timeline of odds changes, Cavs future prices, win totals, prop bets, and more.
– Other free agent signings that will impact futures include Carmelo Anthony back to the Knicks, Pau Gasol to the Bulls, Trevor Ariza to the Rockets, and Paul Pierce to the Wizards, so be sure check out all the latest NBA Futures for the 2014-15 season.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) July 12, 2014
3. MLB – Today is the last day of MLB games before the All-Star break but we’ve analyzed how well Betting Against the Public has performed thus far on the season.
– Rays SP David Price was scratched yesterday but will make his start today against the Blue Jays.
– Tomorrow is the MLB Home Run Derby with Giancarlo Stanton the early favorite, but check out the rest of the odds for each player to win.
– Tuesday is the MLB All-Star Game and the early line is National League -110 vs. American League with a Total of 8.
4. Bet Labs – We recently added WNBA to Bet Labs, so you can start creating your own systems or visit the Think Tank for any user-shared systems. If you’re wary about betting on a sport like the WNBA, take a look at our recent post on how you can use the software to follow the sharp money and create profitable systems.
5. British Open – Golf’s 3rd major will begin on Thursday at the Royal Liverpool in England. Tiger Woods has been the favorite to win every British Open he’s played in since last winning it in 2006 and is near the top once again this year.
6. NFL – Which fantasy football players do oddsmakers believe are being undervalued based on their current Yahoo! rankings?
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as our offices will be closed through the MLB All-Star break.