1. Soccer – Today’s World Cup schedule:
- Belgium vs. Argentina (12 pm ET)
- Costa Rica vs. Netherlands (4 pm ET)
– In yesterday’s games, Germany defeated France 1-0 and Brazil beat Colombia 2-1. Brazil will now face Germany in the semifinals on Tuesday, July 8th at 4 pm ET. However, Brazil star Neymar has been ruled out for the remainder of the World Cup with a broken vertabra.
- – View all the latest odds and betting percentages around the market at our Free World Cup page.
2. MLB – A major trade went down late last night as the Oakland Athletics acquired RHP Jeff Samardzija and RHP Jason Hammel from the Chicago Cubs for prospects Addison Russell, Billy McKinney, Dan Straily, and a player to be named later.
– The Orioles and Red Sox will play a day/night doubleheader today after their game was postponed yesterday due to inclement weather.
– Key injuries for today include:
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) July 5, 2014
– You can view all the latest injury and lineup news at our MLB Injuries page. We’re also offering a big discount on our MLB picks for the rest of the year:
3. NBA – There have been a number of key Free Agent signings over the last few days: Spencer Hawes, Clippers (4 years, $23 million), Dirk Nowitzki, Mavericks (3 years, $30 million), Patrick Patterson, Raptors (3 years, $18 million), Kyle Lowry, Raptors (4 years, $48 million), Marcin Gortat, Wizards (5 years, $60 million), Avery Bradley, Celtics (4 years, $32 million), and Jodie Meeks, Pistons (3 years, $19 million).
4. Tennis – The Ladies’ Singles title at Wimbledon is set for Saturday (7/5) with Petra Kvitova a -125 favorite over Eugenie Bouchard. On the Men’s Singles side, Novak Djokovic opened as a -165 favorite over Roger Federer for their final on Sunday (7/6).
5. MMA – UFC 175 is tonight in Las Vegas where Machida/Weidman, Caceres/Faber and Rousey/Davis headline the matchups. All members can add MMA to their Live Odds page by visiting their Settings, and all users can view MMA odds and betting percentages on our mobile app.
6. NCAAF – The college football season begins in less than 2 months and we have all your 4-team Playoff odds, Conference title futures, Week 1 lines, Season Win Totals, and more at our College Football Blog.
7. NFL – Fantasy football players should be thinking about the upcoming season now that it’s July and for your convenience, we have broken down each of the key offensive positions to find who is undervalued and overvalued:
8. Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest – Joey Chestnut ate 61 hot dogs in 10 minutes yesterday to win his 8th consecutive title, but fell far below the total hot dogs eaten of 69.5:
Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest Odds (via 5Dimes): Joey Chestnut -2000 Matt Stonie +1200 Tim Janus +2000 Chestnut’s O/U: 69.5 (o+125) — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) July 3, 2014
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
Latest posts by Dan McGuire (see all)
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: Final Four Opening Line Report - March 27, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: National Championship Game Lookahead Lines - March 27, 2017
- 2017 College Football Conference Championship Odds - March 27, 2017