1. World Cup
– Today Brazil takes on Netherlands in the World Cup Third-Place game at 4 pm ET. While there’s not a whole lot on the line for either team besides pride, historically this game has been known for it’s looseness and scoring and should be exciting to watch:
Since 1978, every World Cup Third-place match has had at least 3 goals with an average of 4.22 goals per game.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) July 11, 2014
– The current total for this game is 3 with 55% of bettors on the Over, but view all the latest odds and betting percentages around the market for both games at our Free World Cup page.
– Argentina faces Germany in the World Cup final on Sunday at 3 pm ET so check out our preview and pick for this game.
2. NBA – LeBron James is heading back to Cleveland and we’ve got everything you need to know about the move including a timeline of odds changes, Cavs future prices, win totals, prop bets, and more.
– Following LeBron’s decision, the rest of the free agents are quickly finalizing their own destinations.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) July 12, 2014
– With so many players moving to different teams, check out all the latest NBA Futures for the 2014-15 season.
3. MLB – The full Home Run Derby field has now been announced with odds for each player to win.
– Rays SP David Price has been scratched from his start Saturday due to illness and could start Sunday if he’s better.
– Nationals SP Jordan Zimmermann had to leave last night’s start with a biceps injury and will not pitch in the All-Star Game.
– Astros OF George Springer was scratched from Friday’s lineup with a knee issue and is questionable for Saturday.
– Giants C Buster Posey missed last night’s game with a head injury and is questionable for Saturday.
4. Bet Labs
– We recently added WNBA to Bet Labs, so you can start creating your own systems or visit the Think Tank for any user-shared systems. If you’re wary about betting on a sport like the WNBA, check out our recent post on how you can use the software to follow the sharp money and create profitable systems.
– Which fantasy football players do oddsmakers believe are being undervalued based on their current Yahoo! rankings?
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.