– Before the season we posted our 2014 MLB Betting Against the Public report which detailed a highly profitable contrarian system. Since 2005 this system has earned +106.86 units with a 15.8% return on investment (ROI) including a 7-4 record this season (+7.13 units, 64.8% ROI). The Texas Rangers currently fit the criteria outlined in this article and may be offering value to bettors today.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 24, 2014
– Other key injuries to monitor include:
Red Sox OF Shane Victorino, Hamstring, DL
Royals C Salvador Perez, Thumb, Questionable
Reds 1B Joey Votto, Quad, DL
– For the latest injury and lineup information, make sure to check out our MLB injury page.
– With the series tied 1-1, the Miami Heat (-6.5) will host the Indiana Pacers tonight in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. After suffering a head injury in Game 2, Pacers F Paul George has been cleared to play. For the latest odds and public betting information, be sure to view our free NBA Betting Trends.
– Also tied as 1-1, the Los Angeles Kings (-125) will host the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. At the time of publication, this game was very evenly bet with the visiting Blackhawks receiving 52% of moneyline bets.
– Yesterday we tweeted out the odds for a number of teams to make the new 4-team playoff:
NCAAF odds to make 4-Team Playoff (Bovada): FSU -260 Oregon -110 OhioSt -105 Bama +130 Auburn +165 Okla +170 LSU +185 UCLA +250 MichSt +250 — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 23, 2014
– Using point spreads from CG Technologies (formerly known as Cantor Gaming) and win totals from the LVH, we have projected the 2014 win totals for all 32 NFL teams.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- Why Are Bettors Avoiding Gonzaga in the Elite Eight? - March 24, 2017
- Why Should MLB Bettors Follow the Pinnacle Steam Move? - March 24, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player (MOP) Odds - March 23, 2017