– Last night the Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the San Antonio Spurs 106-97 and now trail the series 2-1. The Thunder have opened as 2.5-point favorites for Tuesday’s Game 4 matchup.
– Prior to tip-off, we tweeted out the following trend from our Bet Labs account (the system improved to 91-56 with last night’s win):
Since 2005, favorites have gone 90-56 ATS (+30.03 units, 20.6% ROI) following a loss of 10+ points in the NBA playoffs. #Thunder
— Bet Labs Software (@Bet_Labs) May 25, 2014
– Tonight the Miami Heat (-6) will host the Indiana Pacers. Leading the series 2-1, the Heat are currently -675 favorites to win the series at Pinnacle.
– Yesterday afternoon Dodgers RHP Josh Beckett threw the first no-hitter of the year. Following his impressive achievement we tweeted out the following prop bet (which was available before the season began).
Before the 2014 MLB season, Bovada listed “0 no-hitters” at +500 and “1 no-hitter” at +300 (2 at +300, 3 at +400, 4 or greater at +200). — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 25, 2014
– Key injuries for today include:
-In other injury news, Cleveland Indians 2B Jason Kipnis is expected to be activated from the disabled list prior to Tuesday’s (5/27) game against the Chicago White Sox. Other injuries to monitor include:
Diamondbacks 2B Aaron Hill, Ankle, Questionable
Orioles 1B Chris Davis, Personal, Doubtful
Royals OF Norichika Aoki, Elbow, Probable
Red Sox 1B Mike Napoli, Finger, DL
– For the latest injury and lineup information, make sure to check out our MLB injury page.
– In Sunday night’s NHL playoff action, the New York Rangers beat the Montreal Canadiens 3-2 and now lead their Eastern Conference Finals matchup three games to one. Updated series odds should be posted later today.
– Tonight the Los Angeles Kings (-135) will host the Chicago Blackhawks (+115). According to our NHL betting trends, the Blackhawks were receiving 74% of moneyline bets at the time of publication.
– Getting ready for the upcoming season? On Friday we posted the 2014 NFL Divisional Odds, but make sure you’ve also checked out the following articles:
- a) NFL Win Total Projections
- b) NFL Super Bowl Futures
- c) Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds
- d) Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds
- e) Point Spreads for Every Game
- If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
- [adrotate group=”4″]
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- NBA Game of the Week: Miami Heat at Cleveland Cavaliers - December 9, 2016
- 2016 NFL Week 14 Line Moves That Matter - December 7, 2016
- How Has Acquiring Chris Sale Impacted the Red Sox World Series Odds? - December 7, 2016