– The Houston Astros and Minnesota Twins are currently receiving less than 30% of moneyline bets as home underdogs. Based on this criterion — in addition to a handful of other filters — both teams fit our 2014 MLB Betting Against the Public betting system.
– Early lineups are already populating and Toronto Blue Jays 1B Edwin Encarnaction (Rest) and Nationals OF Bryce Harper (Thumb) are not in the starting lineup for their respective teams. Listed below are three key players who are not in the starting lineup for their respective teams. Make sure to check our lineups page for all of the latest roster updates.
Orioles 1B Chris Davis, Oblique
Rangers OF Shin-Soo Choo, Ankle
Athletics OF Yoenis Cespedes, Hamstring
– There are four NBA playoff games tonight and you can view consensus odds and public betting trends on the free NBA Betting Trends page.
– On Thursday we tweeted out the following statistic from our Bet Labs twitter:
Since 2005, home teams receiving less than 40% of spread bets have gone 119-91 (56.7%) ATS during the NBA Playoffs.
— Bet Labs Software (@Bet_Labs) April 24, 2014
This is worth noting because all four home teams playing today are currently receiving less than 40% of spread bets.
– Washington Wizards F/C Nene has been suspended for Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bulls. Washington is currently a 1.5-point favorite at most of the market-setting sportsbooks.
– Jonas Gustavsson (16-5-4, 2.63 GAA) will start in goal today as the Detroit Red Wings (+205 at Pinnacle) face off against the Boston Bruins.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) April 25, 2014
– On Wednesday the NFL released their schedule for the upcoming season and many sportsbooks have already sprung into action. Get ready for the upcoming season by viewing:
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- Maximize Your Profits Betting the Thunder-Rockets Series - April 25, 2017
- Sharps and Squares Hammering the Warriors in Game 4 - April 24, 2017
- 2017 NFL Oddsmaker Mock Draft - April 24, 2017