– After having their April 4th game postponed due to rain, the Oakland Athletics will host the Seattle Mariners in a double header today.
– Mark Buehrle and the Toronto Blue Jays are -120 favorites today against Cliff Lee and the Philadelphia Phillies.
Since 2005, #BlueJays LHP Mark Buehrle (168-127, +23.47 units) has been the most profitable starting pitcher to bet on.
— Bet Labs Software (@Bet_Labs) May 7, 2014
-Yasiel Puig (Head) will return to the Dodgers starting lineup today against the Nationals, however, Matt Kemp (Rest) will not be in the lineup. Other key injuries for Wednesday’s games include:
Twins C Joe Mauer, Back, Doubtful
Reds OF Billy Hamilton, Hand, Doubtful
White Sox 1B Adam Dunn, Calf, Questionable
Orioles C Matt Wieters, Elbow, Questionable
- For up to the minute injury and lineup information, check out our MLB injury page.
– Both the Oklahoma City Thunder (-5.5 vs. Los Angeles) and the Indiana Pacers (-4 vs. Washington) lost their Game 1 matchups and fit the criteria for our updated NBA Playoff Zig-Zag Theory – After losing their first round series against the Clippers, the Golden State Warriors have made a major change:
The Montreal Canadiens defeated the Boston Bruins 4-2 last night to take a 2-1 series lead. No sportsbook has posted updates series prices, but make sure to check in with our free NHL betting trends for all of our playoff betting needs.
- On Sunday we posted World Cup odds which compared numbers from three prominent offshore sportsbooks. We will be updating these odds periodically, so be sure to check back often for the latest World Cup betting odds.
– The NFL Draft begins tomorrow night at 8PM and we’ve posted the most interesting propositional betting opportunities with props including: Jadaveon Clowney, Johnny Manziel, Sammy Watkins and more.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.