– Today’s key MLB injuries:
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 13, 2014
– Other notable MLB injuries include:
Athletics OF Coco Crisp, Neck, Out
Pirates OF Starling Marte, Back, Questionable
Phillies RP Jonathan Papelbon, Neck, Probable
– For up to the minute injury and lineup information, check out our MLB injury page.
– With the help of a late controversial call, the Oklahoma City Thunder (-5.5) were able to defeat the Los Angeles Clippers 105-104 to take a 3-2 series lead. According to our NBA Betting Trends, the Clippers have opened as 4.5-point favorites in Game 6.
– After losing their previous game, the San Antonio Spurs opened as 7.5-point home favorites for tonight’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers. This means the Spurs fit the criteria for our updated Zig-Zag Theory.
– The New York Rangers (who closed +135 at CRIS) upset the Pittsburgh Penguins 2-1 last night to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals. They will face the winner of tonight’s Game 7 matchup between the Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins.
-Yesterday we tweeted out the following Game 7 betting trends from our Bet Labs account:
— Bet Labs Software (@Bet_Labs) May 13, 2014
– With the NFL Draft behind us, one sportsbook has posted 2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year odds along with numerous prop betting opportunities involving these first-year players.
– The market-setting Pinnacle sportsbook has released lines for every Week 1 game, so we’ve updated our NFL Week 1 betting lines.
5. Horse Racing
– California Chrome is listed as a -160 favorite to win the Preakness and +200 to win the Triple Crown. View our updated 2014 Preakness Stakes odds.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.