1. Horse Racing
– The Kentucky Derby is scheduled to start today at 6:24 PM EDT and California Chrome (+225 at CRIS) has emerged as the heavy favorite. We’ve updated our Kentucky Derby odds to include the scratch of Hoppertunity who previously had the second best odds of winning the race.
– For the first time in NBA playoff history, there will be three game sevens on the same day. At the time of publication the Pacers are 6.5-point favorite over the Hawks, the Thunder are 9-point favorites against the Grizzlies, and the Clippers are favored by 7 against the Warriors.
– Yesterday afternoon we tweeted out the following:
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 2, 2014
– With five of the eight first round series heading to a decisive game seven, make sure you’ve read about the most profitable Game 7 Betting Trends.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 3, 2014
– Other notable injuries include:
Indians 2B Jason Kipnis, Oblique, DL
Brewers OF Ryan Braun, Side, DL
Reds OF Billy Hamilton, Hand, Doubtful
Rockies OF Carlos Gonzalez, Finger, Questionable
Rangers OF Shin-Soo Choo, Ankle, Probable
– View our MLB injury page for the latest updates.
– There are two NHL playoff games today with the Montreal Canadiens (+185) facing the Boston Bruins (-210) and Los Angeles Kings (+105) visiting the Anaheim Ducks (-125). The Canadiens are currently receiving just 18% of moneyline bets as a road underdog, which means they fit the criteria for our 2014 NHL Playoffs: Betting Against the Public article.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, e-mail us at email@example.com, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- 2016 NFL Week 8 Line Moves That Matter - October 27, 2016
- Sports Insights Podcast: Episode 12 (October 27, 2016) - October 27, 2016
- 2016 NFL MVP Odds - October 27, 2016