– Earlier this season we published our 2014 Betting Against the Public Report, and so far this season that system has gone 9-4 for +10.19 units with a ridiculous 78.4% ROI. This brings the all-time record to 307-372 (+109.92 units, 16.2% ROI).
– Yesterday we published an article detailing how sharp bettors can build their bankroll by following reverse line movement in the MLB. This system has produced a 465-465 record with +88.63 units won and a 9.5% ROI.
– It’s been a rough season for injuries in baseball this season, and the status of a number of key players are up in the air for this evening’s games including:
Dodgers SS Hanley Ramirez, Calf, Questionable
Orioles 1B Chris Davis, Personal, Probable
Diamondbacks 2B Aaron Hill, Ankle, Probable
Indians 2B Jason Kipnis, Abdominal, Probable
Indians C/3B Carlos Santana, Illness, Questionable
Yankees 1B Mark Teixeira, Wrist, Questionable
– For the latest injury and lineup information, make sure to check out our MLB injury page.
– Last night the Miami Heat defeated the Indiana Pacers 102-90 to take a 3-1 series lead in the Eastern Conference Finals. Make sure to view our free NBA betting trends for all of the latest information.
– Early on Tuesday morning we tweeted out Pinnacle’s updated NBA series prices:
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 27, 2014
– Trailing the series 2-1, the Thunder have a chance to tie their Western Conference Finals matchup series against the Spurs at two games apiece with a win tonight. Right now public betting is extremely even with 53% of spread bettors taking the Thunder -3.
– With a 5-2 win last night, the Los Angeles Kings took a commanding 3-1 series lead and stole the momentum in their Western Conference Finals matchup with the Chicago Blackhawks. Los Angeles is currently a -716 favorite to win the series.
– Yesterday marked the first round of the French Open, and we’ve already seen a massive upset:
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, who closed as a +704 underdog at Pinnacle, has upset Stan Wawrinka in the 1st round of the French Open. — SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 26, 2014
– Sportsbook Insider Premium and Pro customers can add Tennis to their live odds page for the latest odds and public betting data.
5. College Football
– Yesterday afternoon David Payne Purdum published an article listing which games Golden Nugget will post lines for as part of their annual Games of the Year:
– On Tuesday morning we published a new article detailing the new 4-team playoff odds.
- If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
- [adrotate group=”4″]
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- NCAAF Game of the Week: Penn State vs. Wisconsin - December 2, 2016
- How Has Gronkowki’s Latest Injury Affected Patriots’ Super Bowl Chances? - December 2, 2016
- Sports Insights Podcast: Episode 17 (December 1, 2016) - December 1, 2016