– There are five games today in which the total is at least 8, so we want to remind bettors that underdogs have been historically undervalued in games with high totals.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 25, 2014
– For the latest injury and lineup information, make sure to check out our MLB injury page.
– Last night the Miami Heat defeated the Indiana Pacers 99-87 to take a 2-1 series lead. The Heat have opened as 6.5-point favorites for Monday’s Game 4 matchup.
– In today’s NBA action the Oklahoma City Thunder are currently receiving just 42% of spread bets as a 2.5-point home favorite against the San Antonio Spurs. Currently leading the series 2-0, San Antonio is a -1000 favorite at CRIS to win the series.
– Earlier today we updated our 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Odds.
– Last night the Los Angeles Kings defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 4-3 and now lead the series 2-1. The Kings have opened as -130 favorites for Monday’s Game 4, but make sure to view the latest odds and public betting data on our free NHL betting trends page.
– Getting ready for the upcoming season? Yesterday we posted the 2014 NFL Divisional Odds, but make sure you’ve also checked out the following articles:
- a) NFL Win Total Projections
- b) NFL Super Bowl Futures
- c) Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds
- d) Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds
- e) Point Spreads for Every Game
- If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
- [adrotate group=”3″]
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- How Has the 30-Second Shot Clock Affected NCAAB Totals? - February 21, 2017
- 2017 College Basketball Futures Offering Value (Part 3) - February 21, 2017
- 2016-17 Early NBA Futures from the Westgate Superbook - February 21, 2017