1. MLB – Several key players in the NL had to leave yesterdays games and are questionable for today’s games:
– Rockies SS Troy Tulowitzki, Thigh
– Giants 1B Brandon Belt, Head
– Cardinals OF Matt Holliday, Head
– Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig, Hand
– The Cardinals and Dodgers square off in Sunday Night Baseball where Clayton Kershaw’s brilliance makes him a big favorite in St. Louis:
— Bet Labs Software (@Bet_Labs) July 19, 2014
2. British Open – Rory McIlroy has dominated the field and was anywhere from -600 to -1200 to win the tournament heading into the final round. On Thursday morning before it started, Rory was +1500 to win The Open, which would make him the winner with the shortest odds to win since Tiger Woods in 2006 at +600. View all the pre-tournament odds, matchups, and prop bets and follow along Sunday. 3. NFL - NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year odds are headed by Texans DE Jadeveon Clowney (+250) and Raiders LB Khalil Mack (+500). – NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year odds are led by Bills WR Sammy Watkins (+475) but there are eleven rookies with odds of +1500 or better. 4. NCAAF – 5Dimes posted odds for Week 1 games back in April and we decided to re-examine those lines and look at which games had seen the most movement since then. Heavyweights Florida State, Ohio State, and Alabama have all moved at least 3 points against their opening opponents, and all across key numbers. – Similarly, Season Win Totals have fluctuated greatly at 5Dimes since opening and we’ve compiled the biggest movers on both the Over and Under. Clemson, Nebraska, and Oregon are among the teams that have seen their win totals change drastically. – Heisman Trophy odds are always interesting to follow throughout the year, as some players emerge from anonymity to contend. Over the past 5 years, there were no odds listed for 4 of the eventual winners until the season started. 5. Premier League – We’ve added Total Season Point Over/Under’s for each EPL team along with their odds to win the title. Chelsea and Manchester City lead the way, but we’ve highlighted two teams that we like to win the league this year.