1. MLB – Last night in New York, the Yankees continued their dominance over the Blue Jays, coming back to win 6-4.
— Bet Labs Software (@Bet_Labs) July 26, 2014
- Tonight the Yankees will send newly acquired LHP Chris Capuano to the mound to extend the streak. Currently NY is a -128 favorite over Drew Hutchison and Toronto.
– The Angels have been rolling but last night OF Josh Hamilton had to leave the game after tweaking his knee, and is questionable for tonight against Justin Verlander and the Tigers.
– As we enter the last 2 months of the regular season, we’ve seen teams like the Brewers and Orioles show that they’re the real deal and have garnered respect by oddsmakers:
2. NFL – Colts RB Vick Ballard tore his Achilles during Friday’s training camp practice and is expected to miss the entire 2014 season. Indianapolis will now move forward with Trent Richardson and Ahmad Bradshaw at running back with Dan Herron and Chris Rainey also in the mix.
– We’ve recently made a number of interface, speed, and usability improvements to Bet Labs and the Think Tank:
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) July 25, 2014
- Which fantasy football players do oddsmakers believe are being undervalued based on their current Yahoo! rankings?
3. NCAAF – Get ready for the upcoming College Football season by checking out:
4. MMA – UFC on Fox 12 is tonight in San Jose, CA, headlined by Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown. Lawler is currently receiving 55% of ML bets but has already moved from -250 to -366 since opening. All Premium and Pro members can view all the latest odds and betting percentages by adding MMA to your Live Odds from Settings. MMA is also available via our free mobile app.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.