1. MLB – Ian Kennedy has been scratched from his start today against the Braves due to oblique soreness and 37-year old LHP Jason Lane will fill the spot. San Diego is currently a +145 dog on the road in an early 12:10 pm ET game in Atlanta.
– Rockies OF Carlos Gonzalez is expected to return to the starting lineup today in Chicago against the Cubs after not starting over the weekend. Interestingly, his injured teammate Troy Tulowitzki (currently on the DL with a hip injury) was in New York yesterday taking in the Yankees game, driving speculation of a looming trade. Judging by his attire there, he believes there’s plenty of money in the Yankees Banana Stand to acquire him (Arrested Development reference for those who aren’t familiar).
– Colorado has been a great place for late season overs and we’ve added the system to our new and improved Bet Labs Think Tank.
2. NFL – Which players do oddsmakers and Yahoo fantasy rankings disagree on? We’ve got a full preview of undervalued and overvalued fantasy options at each position:
3. NBA – On Saturday night, Byron Scott agreed to terms with the Lakers to become their new head coach. He was the +350 favorite for the job back in early May but there were other serious contenders for the gig.
– As meaningless as it seems, LeBron James has chosen to wear the #23 jersey in his return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Just a couple days ago, there were -150 odds that he’d choose #6 and +130 odds that he’d choose #23.
4. NCAAF – Get ready for the college football season by checking out which teams have seen their odds move the most regarding:
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
Latest posts by Dan McGuire (see all)
- 2016-17 Premier League: Week 35 Betting Preview - April 28, 2017
- 2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 Betting Recap - April 28, 2017
- 2017 NHL Playoffs Conference Semifinal Series Odds - April 28, 2017