What Bettors Should Know for Friday, July 18
1. MLB – The All-Star break is over but get ready for the second half of the season with our 2014 Mid-Season Report, detailing how to profit by betting against the public.
– The first half of the season is a good sample size for MVP candidates, and we’ve got all the updated odds to win led by Mike Trout (-200) in the AL and Andrew McCutchen (+200) in the NL.
– The Cy Young Award has also seen two favorites emerge, with Felix Hernandez (+100) in the AL and Clayton Kershaw (-175) in the NL.
2. NBA – Speculation lately is that the Cavs would now be willing to include #1-pick Andrew Wiggins in a deal to acquire Kevin Love. That would certainly impact NBA win totals and future odds, where the Cavs are currently +400 to win the title and projected to win 55.5 games.
3. British Open – The 3rd major of the golf season is underway with Rory McIlroy the clubhouse leader at 6-under. Tiger Woods struggled early in his round but managed to shoot -3 which keeps him in the mix. Check out all the pre-tournament odds to win, as we’ll update these futures after the 2nd round.
4. Premier League – The World Cup ended last Sunday but the English Premier League begins in less than a month. Check out all the title odds, player transfers, and preview of the contenders.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.