A Look at Saturday’s Sports Marketplace
Just some quick notes as the team at SportsInsights.com scans the sports marketplace for value opportunities:
- Betting activity in NCAA Football appears slightly lower, as we move closer to Bowl Season and some bettors focus on nationally-ranked teams.
- There are still contrarian value opportunities out there, but remember to focus on “big Public games.”
- In the afternoon, Stanford-California and Miami Florida-Virginia Tech are attracting some betting interest in College Football.
- In NCAA Basketball action, most games are in the evening and betting is relatively light at this early point in the season.
- Even with the light betting activity, sports investors will keep their eyes peeled for contrarian value to maximize their opportunities to add to their bankroll (units won!).
- In College Hoops activity, the late game of San Francisco-Colorado is currently one of the most lopsided-bet games of the day.
- SportsInsights’ analysts have their eyes on the NHL. After a hot start, contrarian methods have cooled off in the NHL. This may be a good time to watch the NHL as all markets have their ups and downs.