2017-18 Champions League Title Odds
The Champions League has entered the Round of 16 stage, headlined by an incredible matchup of Real Madrid vs. PSG. Both clubs have been the top favorites all season, but only one will progress to the semifinal.
The 2017-18 Champions League Final will take place at NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine in June of 2018. We’ll continue to update odds throughout the tourney as well as providing betting previews in each round.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLE ODDS
|Club (Country)||Dec 11, 2017|
|Dec 4, 2017|
|Sep 28, 2017|
|Sep 11, 2017|
|Aug 24, 2017|
|June 5, 2017
|Man City (ENG)||+310||+470||+880||+1100||+1150||+1400|
|Bayern Munich (GER)||+510||+800||+660||+650||+680||+450|
|Real Madrid (SPA)||+750||+580||+440||+400||+390||+450|
|Man United (ENG)||+1500||+1600||+1400||+1200||+1100||+1600|
|Shaktar Donetsk (UKR)||+12500||+30000||+50000||+20000||+25000||+15000|
|RB Leipzig (GER)||N/A||+20000||+15000||+8000||+6500||+6600|
|Club Brugge (BEL)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||+42500|
|Spartak Moscow (RUS)||N/A||+75000||+100000||+50000||+40000||+25000|
|CSKA Moscow (RUS)||N/A||+75000||+100000||+25000||+20000||+12500|
|Atletico Madrid (SPA)||N/A||+16000||+2000||+2500||+2200||+1400|
|Young Boys (SUI)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||+42500|
|Borussia Dortmund (GER)||N/A||N/A||+8000||+4500||+4000||+3300|
|APOEL Nicosia (CYP||N/A||N/A||+350000||+100000||+50000||N/A|
|Red Bull Salzburg (AUT)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||+30000|
|Istanbul Basaksehir (TUR)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||+30000|
|FC Copenhagen (DEN)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||+50000|
|Dynamo Kiev (UKR)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||+20000|
|Sporting Lisbon (POR)||N/A||+100000||+50000||+25000||+25000||+17500|
- PSG and Real Madrid will meet in the Round of 16, which means both clubs’ odds to win the title got worse. It’s possibly one of the best Round of 16 matchups this tournament has ever seen. PSG had been the favorites to win the title, but now have the second-best odds at +510. Real Madrid saw their odds increase to +750, fifth-best odds in the field.
- All five English Premier League teams have odds of +3000 or better to win the title with Man City leading the way at +310. Chelsea are the biggest longshots at +3000.
- Atletico Madrid were the biggest disappointments this season and failed to reach the knockout stages. They were listed at +1400 to win the Champions League before the tournament started.
Since more than 30% of the teams remaining are from the English Premier League, there are a number of prop bets available at BetOnline on how many will advance to each stage:
And here’s a look at how the odds on Top Goalscorer have changed since the beginning of the tournament:
|Player||Dec 4 Odds||Sep 11 Odds|
|Wissam Ben Yedder||+2500||N/A|
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo is now the +100 favorite after opening +600. Tottenham’s Harry Kane has seen his odds get better from +3500 to +800, the best pre-tourney “longshot” with a chance to challenge for most goals.
Below was published prior to the Group Stage on September 11, 2017:
A lot has happened over the last couple months, like Neymar moving on from Barcelona to PSG among a number of big moves over the summer. Now that the Group Stage has been set, here’s a look at updated odds from 5Dimes with Real Madrid the favorites.
- Fans of the Champions League will miss Arsenal this season, notorious for under-performance and knockout round elimination. All five English clubs that did qualify opened between +1400 and +3300 (Man City, Chelsea, Man United, Tottenham, Liverpool).
- Real Madrid, PSG and Napoli have seen their chances get better to lift the trophy.
- Barcelona, Tottenham and Monaco have seen their odds go the other way.