Every Friday, the team at Sports Insights will examine some of the most interesting trends and results from the past week’s NCAAB action. We’ll also look at our betting systems, prop bets, futures movement, bad beats and more.
- Based on the closing line at Pinnacle, underdogs went 64-61 ATS, but ‘dogs are 470-492 ATS this season.
- Visiting teams went 57-56 in Week 6. Road teams are 366-358 ATS in ’16-’17.
- Road ‘dogs went 49-47 ATS in Week 6.
- Teams that received at least 50% of spread bets went 62-60 ATS. In addition, teams who received 60% of spread bets went 48-44 ATS.
- Teams that received less than half of spread money went 70-53 (+13.84 u)
- In Week 6, ranked teams went 14-12 ATS and unranked teams went 111-113 ATS. Ranked teams are 107-87 ATS (+13.55 u) this season.
- Kentucky and Indiana received the largest level of public support. Both teams received 90% of spread bets, but only Indiana covered the spread.
- The biggest moneyline upset was Savannah State (+3250) defeating Oregon State 93-90. This was the second biggest upset this season.
- Unders went 56-69 in Week 6, but this season NCAAB unders are 509-453.
All stats are from 12/9-12/15
- OG Anunoby (Undisclosed), is probable Saturday (12/17) vs. Butler
- Joshua Braun (Knee), is questionable Saturday (12/17) vs. Mississippi Valley State
- Joel Berry II (Ankle), is questionable Saturday (12/17) vs. Kentucky
- Christian Jones (Ankle), is questionable Saturday (12/17) at Oregon
- Allonzo Trier (Eligibility), is out indefinitely
- B.J. Taylor (Thumb), is out indefinitely
- Rich Williams (Knee), is out indefinitely
- Kory Holden (Eligibility), is out for the season
- Click here for all NCAAB injuries
Updated National Championship Odds (via 5Dimes)
- Duke +395
- Kentucky +775
- UCLA +800
- North Carolina +950
- Kansas +1000
- Villanova +1200
- Gonzaga +2000
- Indiana +2000
- Wisconsin +2200
- Oregon +2500
If you are not a Sportsbook Insider member, take a look at our free odds page throughout the week to see up-to-date line movement.
Purchase a Sportsbook Insider Pro membership and get NFL picks, contrarian plays, dollar percentages and bet signals, along with a fully customizable live odds page, line watcher, line predictor, the number of bets on every game, and more.
If you have any thoughts or questions, feel free to reach out to the Sports Insights staff by utilizing our live chat feature, commenting below, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Andrew Fine (see all)
- Which Team Will Sign Adrian Peterson For The 2017-18 Season? - February 27, 2017
- 2016-17 NBA Betting: Which Head Coach Will Be Fired First? - February 27, 2017
- 2017 NBA Skills Challenge Betting Preview - February 17, 2017