Super Bowl 51 Alternative Lines
For anybody who may be unfamiliar, an alternative line is a type of wager that allows bettors to take a different spread than originally offered at sportsbooks. Essentially, an alternative line is akin to buying points, but sportsbooks make it easier for bettors to buy or sell several points.
The New England Patriots are listed as 3-point favorites over the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl 51, but what about bettors who think the Pats will win in a blowout? Instead of simply taking the favorite, bettors can take alternative lines with more lucrative payouts.
The list below displays the alternative spreads and totals for Super Bowl 51.
- New England Patriots -14.5 (+460) vs. Atlanta Falcons +14.5 (-600)
- New England Patriots -10.5 (+240) vs. Atlanta Falcons +10.5 (-290)
- New England Patriots -7.5 (+180) vs. Atlanta Falcons +7.5 (-210)
- New England Patriots +3.5 (-260) vs. Atlanta Falcons -3.5 (+215)
- New England Patriots +7.5 (-415) vs. Atlanta Falcons -7.5 (+335)
- New England Patriots +10.5 (-600) vs. Atlanta Falcons -10.5 (+460)
- Over 70.5 (+310), Under 70.5 (-380)
- Over 65.5 (+185), Under 65.5 (-220)
- Over 62.5 (+135), Under 62.5 (-160)
- Over 55.5 (-150), Under 55.5 (+130)
- Over 51.5 (-280), Under 51.5 (+230)
- Over 48.5 (-330), Under 48.5 (+270)
For the latest odds, public betting trends, injuries, and futures, make sure to visit our free NFL odds page.
Have any questions for the staff at Sports Insights? Utilize our live chat to speak with a customer service representative or e-mail us at email@example.com.