– Dodgers LHP Clayton Kershaw, who has not pitched since suffering a back injury on March 22nd, will be activated from the disabled list for today’s start against the Washington Nationals. Update: The Dodgers have opened as -160 favorites at Pinnacle.
– Ervin Santana (Thumb) will miss today’s scheduled start against the St. Louis Cardinals. Other key injuries for today’s games include:
Reds OF Jay Bruce, Knee, DL
Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig, Head, Questionable
Athletics OF Yoenis Cespedes, Hamstring, Questionable
Twins C Joe Mauer, Back, Questionable
Nationals 1B Adam LaRoche, Quad, Questionable
For up to the minute injury and lineup information, check out our MLB injury page.
– The second round of the NBA playoffs started last night with the Washington Wizards defeating the Indiana Pacers and the Los Angeles Clippers knocking off the Oklahoma City Thunder. With those two wins, visitors have now gone 31-19 ATS during the 2014 NBA Playoffs. Underdogs have fared even better, posting a 35-15 ATS record.
– The two other second round series tip-off tonight as the Miami Heat host the Brooklyn Nets and the San Antonio Spurs host the Portland Trailblazers. Miami is listed as a 7-point favorite tonight and a -530 series favorite. San Antonio is a 6.5-point favorite tonight and a -425 favorite for the series.
– Despite receiving just 26% of moneyline bets, the Minnesota Wild have moved from +120 to +110 at Pinnacle for tonight’s matchup with the Chicago Blackhawks. This reverse line movement is a great indicator that sharp money like Ilya Bryzgalov and the Wild.
– The NFL Draft will take place starting on Thursday evening. In anticipation, many sportsbooks have begun posting prop bets. Yesterday we tweeted out the following prop:
At 5Dimes, Jadeveon Clowney is a -475 favorite to be the first pick in the #NFLDraft. You can take the field at +325.
— SportsInsights.com (@SportsInsights) May 5, 2014
– Additionally, we published an article last week detailing a number of 2014 NFL Draft Props available at Sportsbook.com.
– We posted World Cup odds to our blog Sunday, comparing numbers from three offshore sportsbooks. We will be updating these odds periodically going forward, so be sure to check back often for the latest World Cup betting odds.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- Sports Insights Podcast: Episode 23 (January 19, 2017) - January 19, 2017
- How to Bet Super Bowl 51 Futures - January 19, 2017
- 2016-17 College Basketball National Championship Odds - January 19, 2017