Saturday’s 5 Most Lopsided Bet NCAA Football Games
According to SportsInsights’ betting trends data, the five most lopsided NCAA Football games (in terms of spread percentage) for Saturday are:
1. Utah State (11%) vs. Oklahoma (89%)
2. Texas (88%) vs. Rice (12%)
3. North Texas (12%) vs. Clemson (88%)
4. Washington State (14%) vs. Oklahoma State (86%)
5. Western Kentucky (14%) vs. Nebraska (86%)
Join us live Saturday mornings at 11am ET
We’re now holding our members-only live Sports Betting Hangouts Saturday mornings to prepare you for a full day of College Football. Members, simply log into your account Saturday morning to access the hangout.
Not a member? Start a trial today to join our Sports Betting Hangouts held six days a week, plus all the other Sportsbook Insider Pro benefits.