We are breaking down NFL Week 3’s most lopsided games, and highlighting the ones we think you should keep in mind.
Top lopsided games:
1. Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots
The public still likes the Patriots’ -14.5 points in their game against the Bills Sunday. That line is up from -13.5 at open. With only 16% of spread bets on Buffalo, it is not surprising that the line has been pushed up. Our betting systems are triggering on the Bills, including one from our top performing sportsbook.
|Team||# Bets||Spread %
|New England Patriots||84%||-13.5||-14.5|
2. Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
We are seeing some sharp money on this one. Pittsburgh has dropped from a 3-point to a 1.5-point favorite while boasting 79% of spread bets. The line dropped Monday morning, which triggered several plays from our Smart Money Plays.
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||21%||3||1.5|
3. Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears
On Monday Night Football the Packers are heading to Chicago to take on the Bears. The Packers are a 80% public favorite in this game, and have had their line fall from -3.5 to -3. Our system plays are have triggered only a few plays on this game, but they do support sharp money indicators.
|Green Bay Packers||12653||80%||-3.5||-3|
Latest posts by Dan (see all)
- NFL Marketwatch – Green Bay vs. Chicago - December 14, 2012
- NCAA Football Marketwatch – Michigan at Ohio State - November 23, 2012
- NFL Marketwatch – Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - November 16, 2012