NBA Line Moves: Chicago at Miami
Today’s NBA game is one of the biggest games of the season — especially for LeBron James and the heavily-hyped Miami Heat powerhouse. Some quick notes on the betting action and NBA marketplace for this big game:
- The line opened with Miami as 5.5 point favorites.
- Very early betting action pushed the line up to 6 points.
- However, over the past few days, Steam moves pushed the line back down to 5.5, then 5, then 4.5 points.
- The latest line seems to have settled down with Miami being a 4.5 point favorite at home.
- Betting action is evenly-split, with 50% of the bets taking Miami at home and giving the points — and 50% taking the Bulls.