Over the last week, Kentucky’s dominance this season has led both 5Dimes and BetOnline to offer prop bets specifically on the Wildcats, as they are arguably the biggest favorites ever headed into the tournament (Even money vs. the field). Here are the props listed currently being offered at BetOnline:
– Will Kentucky lead at halftime of every NCAA Tournament game they play in?
Yes +220 | No -280
– Will Kentucky win every game in the NCAA Tournament by double-digits?
Yes +600 | No -1000
– Amount of time that Kentucky will be trailing during the NCAA Tournament?
Over 25 minutes -125 | Under 25 minutes -105
– Will Kentucky lose by more than 5 points in any game during the NCAA Tournament?
Yes +200 | No -260
– Will Kentucky trail in any game during the NCAA Tournament?
Yes -5000 | No +2000
– Will Kentucky trail in the 2nd half of any game during the NCAA Tournament?
Yes -600 | No +400
Later in the week, the market-setting 5Dimes sportsbook posted a number of their own prop bets including:
Will Kentucky win the NCAA Tournament?
Yes +140 | No -160
Will Kentucky reach the Finals?
Yes -135 | No +115
Will Kentucky win the Midwest Region?
Yes -270 | No +230
Will Kentucky reach the Sweet 16?
Yes -1320 | No +867
Latest posts by Dan McGuire (see all)
- 2016-17 Premier League: Week 26 Betting Preview - February 24, 2017
- 2016-17 NHL Stanley Cup Odds - February 21, 2017
- 2016-17 Champions League: Round of 16 Betting Preview - February 11, 2017