– After having their game postponed on Friday, the Pittsburgh Pirates and New York Yankees will play a doubleheader today. For the latest odds and public betting percentages, make sure to check out our free MLB Betting Trends.
– For up to the minute injury and lineup information, check out our MLB injury page.
– Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals will tip-off today at 3:30 PM eastern as the Indiana Pacers (+2) host the Miami Heat. According to our NBA Betting Trends, the Pacers are currently receiving just 28% of spread bets and may be providing historical value to bettors:
– Yesterday we also tweeted out the NBA Futures along with the current public betting percentages at CRIS:
– Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals will take place this afternoon at 3:05 PM eastern with the Chicago Blackhawks (-155) hosting the Los Angeles Kings. At the time of publication, the Blackhawks were receiving 69% of moneyline bets.
– Yesterday CG Technologies posted NFL point spreads for every single NFL game between Week 1 and 16. Click here to view.
– On Thursday we posted an article highlighting five common mistakes made by novice bettors and how to avoid these traps. Click here to read this article.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your account, please contact our customer service department at 877-838-2853 or utilize our live chat to speak directly with a representative.
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- How to Bet College Football Playoff Championship Futures - December 6, 2016
- 2016-17 Top NBA MVP Candidates - December 5, 2016
- Why is Betting Against the Public so Profitable During College Football Bowl Season? - December 5, 2016