The road to Super Bowl LI kicks off with this weekend’s Wild Card round, but one offshore sportsbook is already looking towards next weekend. On Tuesday morning, 5Dimes posted lookahead lines for every potential matchup in the Divisional Round, along with the spread for the most likely Conference Championship games.
The list below displays how those lines have moved since Tuesday morning. Since the start of the 2003 season, teams coming off a first-round bye have gone 34-18 straight up (SU) but only 20-31-1 against the spread (ATS).
AFC Lookahead Lines
- Houston Texans at New England Patriots (moved from -12.5 to -14)
- Oakland Raiders at New England Patriots (moved from -12.5 to -13.5)
- Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots (moved from -12 to -11)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs (-3)
- Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs (moved from -10 to -9.5)
- Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs(moved from -10 to -9.5)
- Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots (moved from -5.5 to -6.5)
NFC Lookahead Lines
- Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons (-3)
- Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons (moved from pk to -2)
- New York Giants at Atlanta Falcons (moved from -2.5 to -3.5)
- Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys (-4.5)
- Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys (-8.5)
- Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys (-3)
For the latest odds, public betting trends, injuries, and futures, make sure to visit our free NFL odds page.
Have any questions for the staff at Sports Insights? Utilize our live chat to speak with a customer service representative or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- Why Are Bettors Avoiding Gonzaga in the Elite Eight? - March 24, 2017
- Why Should MLB Bettors Follow the Pinnacle Steam Move? - March 24, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player (MOP) Odds - March 23, 2017