2017 NFL Playoffs: Conference Championship Lookahead Lines
The NFL Divisional Round gets underway this weekend with a slate of four games, but one offshore sportsbook is already looking towards next weekend. On Tuesday afternoon, 5Dimes posted lookahead spreads and moneyline for every potential Conference Championship matchup.
AFC Lookahead Lines
- Houston Texans at Pittsburgh Steelers (-9.5, -500)
- Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs (-7.5, -380)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots (-4, -195)
- Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots (-6.5, -260)
NFC Lookahead Lines
- Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks (-1, -115)
- Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys (-3.5, -175)
- Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons (-3, -140)
- Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys (-3, -170)
For the latest odds, public betting trends, injuries, and futures, make sure to visit our free NFL odds page.
Have any questions for the staff at Sports Insights? Utilize our live chat to speak with a customer service representative or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us live Sundays at noon ET
We’re now holding our members-only live Sports Betting Hangouts Sunday mornings to prepare you for a full day of NFL games. Members, simply log into your account Sunday morning to access the hangout.
Not a member? Start a trial today to join our Sports Betting Hangouts held six days a week, plus all the other Sportsbook Insider Pro benefits.