The NFL Divisional Round gets underway this weekend with a slate of four games, but one offshore sportsbook is already looking towards next weekend. On Tuesday afternoon, 5Dimes posted lookahead spreads and moneyline for every potential Conference Championship matchup.
AFC Lookahead Lines
- Houston Texans at Pittsburgh Steelers (-9.5, -500)
- Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs (-7.5, -380)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots (-4, -195)
- Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots (-6.5, -260)
NFC Lookahead Lines
- Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks (-1, -115)
- Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys (-3.5, -175)
- Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons (-3, -140)
- Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys (-3, -170)
For the latest odds, public betting trends, injuries, and futures, make sure to visit our free NFL odds page.
Have any questions for the staff at Sports Insights? Utilize our live chat to speak with a customer service representative or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Latest posts by David Solar (see all)
- Sports Insights Podcast: Episode 34 (April 28, 2017) - April 28, 2017
- Public and Sharp Bettors Taking the Celtics in Game 6 - April 28, 2017
- How to Bet MLB Interleague Play - April 28, 2017