With the Elite Eight about to start, 5Dimes has posted lines for every potential Final Four matchup. To see how their Elite Eight lookahead lines did, you can look back to this article posted earlier in the week.
- Kentucky (-3, -160) vs. Oregon
- UNC (-4.5, -205) vs. Oregon
- Kansas (-1.5, -135) vs. Kentucky
- UNC (-1, -125) vs. Kansas
- South Carolina (-2.5, -145) vs. Xavier
- Gonzaga (-7, -325) vs. South Carolina
- Florida (-6.5, -280) vs. Xavier
- Gonzaga (-4, -195) vs. Florida
Check back to our free odds page once the Elite Eight is over to track lines for the Final Four throughout the week.
If you’d like dollar percentages on these games, as well as best bet picks, bet signals, and more, consider giving our pro membership a whirl.
Latest posts by Cosmo Kramer (see all)
- Sport by Sport Betting Breakdown: Part Two - July 20, 2017
- 2017-18 NHL Win Totals - July 20, 2017
- How Do Key Position Players Influence Sportsbooks and Bettors? - July 20, 2017