With the Elite Eight about to start, 5Dimes has posted lines for every potential Final Four matchup. To see how their Elite Eight lookahead lines did, you can look back to this article posted earlier in the week.
- Kentucky (-3, -160) vs. Oregon
- UNC (-4.5, -205) vs. Oregon
- Kansas (-1.5, -135) vs. Kentucky
- UNC (-1, -125) vs. Kansas
- South Carolina (-2.5, -145) vs. Xavier
- Gonzaga (-7, -325) vs. South Carolina
- Florida (-6.5, -280) vs. Xavier
- Gonzaga (-4, -195) vs. Florida
Check back to our free odds page once the Elite Eight is over to track lines for the Final Four throughout the week.
If you’d like dollar percentages on these games, as well as best bet picks, bet signals, and more, consider giving our pro membership a whirl.
Latest posts by Cosmo Kramer (see all)
- 2017 NHL Awards Odds - June 20, 2017
- Gambling Market Undecided on Paul George’s Future - June 20, 2017
- Are Oddsmakers Keeping Up With Baseball’s Home Run Surge? - June 19, 2017