2015 NFL Week 1 Lines
NFL Week 1 lines originally opened on April 21 and the following table reflects current lines from CRIS, as of August 5.
NOTE: At the time of publication, betting lines for the NFL Week 1 game between the Steelers and Patriots is off the board due to Tom Brady’s uncertain status regarding his pending DeflateGate suspension.
|Date||Time||Teams and Week 1 Lines||Over/Under|
|9/10||8:30 pm||Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots (OTB)||Off the board|
|9/13||1:00 pm||Green Bay Packers (-5.5) at Chicago Bears||50|
|9/13||1:00 pm||Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans (-1)||41|
|9/13||1:00 pm||Cleveland Browns at New York Jets (-3)||41|
|9/13||1:00 pm||Indianapolis Colts (-2.5) at Buffalo Bills||47|
|9/13||1:00 pm||Miami Dolphins (-2.5) at Washington Redskins||44|
|9/13||1:00 pm||Carolina Panthers (-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars||42|
|9/13||1:00 pm||Seattle Seahawks (-3) at St. Louis Rams||43|
|9/13||4:05 pm||New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals (-2.5)||47|
|9/13||4:05 pm||Detroit Lions at San Diego Chargers (-2)||45.5|
|9/13||4:25 pm||Tennessee Titans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-3)||42|
|9/13||4:25 pm||Cincinnati Bengals (-3) at Oakland Raiders||44|
|9/13||4:25 pm||Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos (-4)||52|
|9/13||8:30 pm||New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (-5.5)||49.5|
|9/14||7:10 pm||Philadelphia Eagles (-1) at Atlanta Falcons||53|
|9/14||10:20 pm||Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers (-2.5)||41|
For updated NFL Week 1 lines, please click here to visit our Free NFL Lines page.
The article below was originally posted on April 21, 2015.
On Tuesday (4/21) evening, the 2015 NFL schedule was released and we learned that the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots would host the Pittsburgh Steelers in the opening game of the upcoming season.
Shortly after the schedule was confirmed, the Westgate Superbook posted lines for all sixteen Week 1 games. With Steelers star running back Le’Veon Bell suspended for the first three games of the season, the Patriots opened as 6-point home favorites at the prominent Las Vegas sportsbook.
According to ESPN’s David Payne Purdum, the Westgate Superbook was taking fairly high limits as many offshore oddsmakers won’t accept four-figure bets this early in the offseason.
Betting limits on Week 1 NFL lines are $5,000 on sides, $1,000 on totals @LVSuperBook.
— David Payne Purdum (@DavidPurdum) April 22, 2015
The NFL Draft takes place on Thursday, April 30th and we could still see a lot of player movement. Not only could two teams select their franchise quarterbacks with Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota available, but we could see a number of key players traded for draft picks. Some popular rumors surround stars like Adrian Peterson, Jay Cutler and Philip Rivers — all of whom could have a new address before Week 1.
A number of offshore sportsbooks have also posted lines for Week 1 of the NFL season, so make sure to visit our free NFL odds page for the latest odds and betting trends.
- Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots (-6) | O/U 53
- Green Bay Packers (-4) at Chicago Bears | O/U 50
- Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans (-1.5) | O/U 43
- Cleveland Browns at New York Jets (-1) | O/U 41
- Indianapolis Colts (-3) at Buffalo Bills | O/U 48
- Miami Dolphins (-2.5) at Washington Redskins | O/U 44.5
- Carolina Panthers (-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars | O/U 43.5
- Seattle Seahawks (-3.5) at St. Louis Rams | O/U 44
- New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals (-2.5) | O/U 48
- Detroit Lions at San Diego Chargers (-2) | O/U 46.5
- Tennessee Titans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-3) | O/U 42.5
- Cincinnati Bengals (-3) at Oakland Raiders | O/U 44.5
- Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos (-4) | O/U 53
- New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (-5.5) | O/U 50
- Philadelphia Eagles (-1.5) at Atlanta Falcons | O/U 53.5
- Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers (-3.5) | O/U 42
Have any questions for the staff at Sports Insights? Utilize our live chat to speak with a customer service representative or e-mail us at email@example.com.
David Solar is the Content Manager for Sports Insights and can be reached directly at David@sportsinsights.com.