SportsInsights’ MLB Square Plays continue to gain profit and have achieved +36.1 units won for our members, a rise of +14.2 units since Memorial Day. Today’s slate of games offer a number of lop-sided match-ups that provide the potential for profit in the sports marketplace. Here’s a look at some potential Square Plays for June 16th:
- The most heavily bet game is the Marlins going up against Cliff Lee in Philadelphia, causing the public to take them to the tune of 76% of the ML Wagers.
- The Cubs are the most heavily lop-sided game of the day at Wrigley as they go against Zack Greinke, who boasts an impressive (6-1) record.
- Finally, the Nationals are still receiving little respect with only 22% of ML wagers , despite going for the series sweep of St. Louis.
There are several afternoon games and Premium Pro members should make sure to check their inboxes come noon for some potential plays. Keep in mind these percentages will likely fluctuate throughout the day.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Dan (see all)
- NFL Marketwatch – Green Bay vs. Chicago - December 14, 2012
- NCAA Football Marketwatch – Michigan at Ohio State - November 23, 2012
- NFL Marketwatch – Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - November 16, 2012