2011 NCAA CBB Finals Info
April 4, 2011
March Madness is coming to a head — and here is a summary of some information that might be helpful to your handicapping:
- SportsInsights’ betting information shows that the public is leaning to Butler plus the points — in the championship game. SportsInsights members can access proprietary betting percentages and live odds — and SportsInsights’ profitable betting strategies.
- Check out ESPN’s Chad Millman and his take on the championship game, with a mention of his use of SportsInsights’ information.
- Also — we often like the unique analysis from the authors of “Who Will Win the Big Game?” from the NY Times, where they correctly predicted both winners in the semifinals.
- The Univ. of Chicago’s March Madness pool produces probabilities of the expected winner: 55.7% probability of UConn being the champion; 44.3% chance for Butler. Note that this is NOT ATS (against the spread).