The Staff at SportsInsights.com has put together a list of sports betting book reviews. We will continually add reviews that we find useful to sports investors. Click on any link to read the review, and then purchase the book at Amazon. In the world of sports betting, knowledge is king!
Other Sports Betting Books of Interest
SportsInsights is creating a library of recommended sports betting books for our Members. We’ll include books on sports investing, sports, financial markets, and other topics of interest. Below are some recommendations along with short write-ups. Please send us any book titles you like along with a short review.
The information on this site is for entertainment and educational purposes only. Use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local laws is prohibited.
General Gambling Books
- The Man with the $100,000 Breasts: And Other Gambling Stories by Michael Konik. This offers some colorful stories about personalities in the professional gambling world. Stories cover the gamut from sports betting to the casino and golf course.
- Gambling Wizards: Conversations with the World’s Greatest Gamblers by Richard Munchkin offers interviews with the world’s greatest gamblers.
- Sports Investing: Profiting from Point Spreads by Daniel Fabrizio and Joseph Hunter, edited by Carlton Chin. This book introduces strategies and tactics that turn the sports betting market into a more businesslike activity.
- Investing In College Basketball by Larry Seidel gives an in-depth look at college basketball. Seidel covers everything from money management to power ratings to Conference specialization and splitting the season into different time periods (early season vs. late season and post-season).
Finance and Investing
- Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders (also, The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America’s Top Traders) by Jack Schwager profiles some of the best traders in the financial markets. Great motivational reading for traders and investors – you CAN be a successful sports betting investor.