We’re looking for an exceptional marketing coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-paced, fun and rewarding company in the growing sports betting analysis market.
In this role you will coordinate the execution of our marketing strategy across online and offline channels. The ideal candidate will have an eye for good copy, a knack for handling multiple campaigns simultaneously and a solid understanding of the inbound marketing methodology.
Responsibilities also include:
- Develop and execute frequent, concurrent marketing campaigns
- Quickly develop high-quality marketing assets including emails, graphics, videos & micro-content
- Maintain the marketing calendar and keep campaigns on track
- Work closely with the team to identify and promote significant news and recent blog posts
- Pull creative and copy from existing content and recycle for a variety of messaging platforms
- Maintain marketing asset library
- Marketing/Communications degree or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with marketing automation & email systems such as Marketo, Pardot or Autopilot
- Experience working in WordPress, Canva and HTML proficiency a big plus
- Experience working in Photoshop and video editing software a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and digital marketing communications
- Strong organizational, project management and proofreading skills as well as the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- An interest in exploring a variety of new marketing tactics and strategies
How to apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Coordinator”. Please include your cover letter as both an attachment as well as in the body of your email. References will be requested after interview.