In this role you will be the primary producer of our graphic and video content for distribution across online and offline channels. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated design skills, a knack for handling multiple projects simultaneously and a solid skill set in graphic and video production.
- Quickly develop and deploy graphic and video content across all digital outlets
- Work closely with marketing to execute content and campaign strategies
- Develop graphic and video micro-content from written copy for all social media channels
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- At least three years web and/or digital content experience
- Ability to show previously produced digital content
- Strong understanding of digital production and deployment principles/best practices
- Strong understanding of image/audio/video practices across different social channels
- Experience in podcast and digital video production
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, audio and video editing software
- Working knowledge of HTML and content publishing tools is a plus
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Content Producer”. Please include your cover letter as both an attachment as well as in the body of your email. References will be requested after interview.