Coming Soon: A New, Improved Sports Insights
Since our inception more than 12 years ago, Sports Insights has been a leader in sports betting information. To “stay ahead of the curve,” Sports Insights makes a conscious effort to constantly improve its products, features and website.
We are pleased to announce that we will be launching a revamped website and new live odds product next month to tackle the 2010 Football Season. We’re upgrading our website, especially the all-important live odds page – as well as offering expanded injury reporting, customer service and support. You’ll find the new website easier to navigate and the live odds page faster-loading, with an enhanced user interface and many more customization options. The scheduled launch date for the new site and live odds product is mid-August 2010.
Lock in Current Rates Before They Increase with Enhanced Services
Lock in Current Rates
Our goal has always been to help sports bettors make better decisions by providing cutting edge, affordable sports information. However, along with our commitment to improvements and enhancements – come expenses. Our competition charges $299 to $499 per month for fewer features and an inferior product. In order for us to remain relevant and keep up with dramatic technology changes, we have to continually invest in new hardware and software development. Starting August 11th, our rates will increase to $99/month for Premium service and $199/month for Premium Pro service. However, as a special thanks to our loyal members, we’re offering you a chance to lock in the current rates for up to 1 year. *Please note that while we will be running our traditional football early bird special, it will be based on the new membership rates effective August 11th 2010.
The rate increase will allow Sports Insights to continue providing members with the highest level of service and to develop new and innovative sports betting tools and systems. In the near future, look out for other new developments – such as additional sportsbook betting trends, improvements to Golf, Tennis, NASCAR and Soccer information, plus live in-game betting odds.
We’re looking forward to tackling the 2010 Football Season with you!
Thanks for your continued support,
- Simpler design
- Easier-to-navigate layout
- All features now “1 click away”
- Enhanced video tutorials
- New mobile content
Enhanced Live Odds Page:
- More viewable games & sportsbook columns
- More customization options
- Improved Email + Popup Alerts
- Faster loading updates
- Full screen mode
- Hide unwanted games
- Quarter Lines & Live In Game Lines
New Mobile Content:
- · Improved version of our mobile content
- · Easily view betting trends, odds, and betting systems plays from any cell phone
- Faster breaking news and injury reporting
- Easier to use betting systems features
- Daily overnight summary of top injury updates and line moves
- Simplified LineWatcher and LineOpener feature
More Sportsbook Betting Percentages:
- In 2010, we added 5Dimes’ + SportsInteraction’s betting trends data
- We’re hoping to add another major sportsbook’s betting trends data this fall.
Customer Service Improvements:
- Phone support 10am-9pm EST
- Live Chat
- Email Support
- Video Tutorials