How can I tell where the sharp money is going on specific NFL games?
asked 11 Aug '13, 07:02
I'm not getting paid for this or anything, but SI has a smart money system that takes care of that for you. Or read one of their many lengthy posts on reverse line movement.
answered 16 Aug '13, 21:09
There's a great article on the blog about identifying sharp money when betting on the NFL. Check it out here: http://www.sportsinsights.com/blog/identifying-smart-money-in-the-nfl
answered 19 Aug '13, 09:33
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates hereBy RSS:
- *italic* or _italic_
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: 11 Aug '13, 07:02
Seen: 799 times
Last updated: 19 Aug '13, 09:33