Let me know if there are any additional Bet Labs filters that you would like to see added. Many of the filters that we have added have come at the request of Bet Labs users and we are always looking to improve the software.
asked 11 Sep '13, 13:22
NBA Consecutive road games Consecutive home games
answered 11 Nov '13, 00:30
righty/lefty pitcher filter for mlb!!!!
answered 12 Sep '13, 10:48
Turnover differentials, not just # of turnovers per game. I want to know which team won/lost the turnover battle.
Turnover differentials streaks would also be nice.
answered 19 Sep '13, 11:29
Also, regarding new filters.. there is a site that's similar to bet labs (spreadapedia.com).. I hope me typing that doesn't upset anyone because while it's a 'competitor' trust me it's not nearly as good and It's only for NFL. However there are a lot more filters in their program and many of them I believe are very important for handicapping NFL games. If I may offer a humble suggestion, I think one of your betlabs guys should go create a free trial on their site and browse through the filters and I'm sure you would find several filters that you would want to add to betlabs. If you don't want to do that let me know and I could create a list for you? I'm a huge fan of betlabs and how easy the interface is etc.. I think it's a few filters away from being the most useful capping tool on the market. Great job and thank yall again!
answered 11 Oct '13, 10:56
Filters (I am sure someone has asked for these):
• In any streak (ATS, wins, O/U, etc.) there could be “ in the last 5” or “in the last 10” or any number – maybe up to 20 (if a team has become hot like often happens in NBA. NHL, MLB – or a team finds additional offensive fire power from an unlikely source). * Maybe the Heat have gone under 2 times in a row, but have gone over 7 of the last 10 overall
• Partial matches – to monitor if there is going to be a potential play or to determine if the missing filter criteria is negligible or not. Providing further filtering by deciding on a system on a case-by-case basis. The results would need to be categorized by full and partial matches or negate partial matches as to not skew actual results * Maybe a filter excludes teams that lost the previous game by 14 points. What if Peyton Manning was knocked out in the first quarter and is fine now, but the Broncos got blown out because of it.
• On the verge matches (converse to the partial match). * Say an O/U % system filter is between 30%-70%, but the actual O/U% for the game is 32% and has the potential to go out of range prior to game time – this provides a warning to wait and see how the data is trending before placing a bet
answered 22 Nov '13, 16:14
This isn't a filter, it's more of a feature I'd like to see added. So forgive me if this post is out of line. It would be really helpful to have a measurement of volatility with each system; such as something that measures how big of win/loss streaks occurred through the system's history. It's like beta in the stock market which is the volatility of a stock compared to the S&P 500. Here, you could use the benchmark as a 52.4 winning percentage. I know the margin figure you use covers that to some degree, and the charts help, but to quantify the amount of risk through volatility would be excellent and help with proper money management and psychological factors that come into play with huge streaks some of these systems go through.
answered 18 Jan, 22:51
We have Previous game Home/Road. I would like to see the same filter, and have the ability to set the amount of games they have been on the road.
For example, Team A has had a road trip of 5 games and today they are at home. I love playing against teams in their first home game, after an extended road trip. Portland didn't cover tonight vs Denver, Miami didn't cover against Boston. Both had extended road trips and didn't cover first game at home.
Adding this filter, being able to input the number of games a team has played at home/road would be great.
answered 24 Jan, 02:16
Whether the team was home or away their previous game.
answered 19 Sep '13, 11:27
opponents previous game margin.Opponents previous spread. Opponents previous H/A.
we need more of what the opponent did in the previous game I am looking for a letdown spot.
answered 28 Sep '13, 22:57
I would like to see what television network the NCAAF games are on. When an unranked team plays at home vs ranked team and game is on national television...I believe it's a good system, but would love to be able to test it historically.
answered 01 Oct '13, 19:13
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates hereBy RSS:
- *italic* or _italic_
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: 11 Sep '13, 13:22
Seen: 3,445 times
Last updated: 08 Jul, 16:59