I'm really liking Under 7.5 (-105) wins this season at 5Dimes. Anybody else have thoughts?
asked 24 Aug '13, 11:49
Rams over 7.5 wins one of my Top 4 Overs for 2013 NFL. Fisher is an excellent coach and Rams competed with Seahawks and 49ers last season and made more improvements than either of those teams, also a Top 5 NFL Defense and kicker that can win games.
answered 24 Aug '13, 14:12
I definitely see them at 3-3, at best, in their division, then can't see them winning 5 more games from a tough remaining schedule. If Bradford improves, it can happen, but I'm just not a believer in him at all.
answered 24 Aug '13, 14:45
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates hereBy RSS:
- *italic* or _italic_
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: 24 Aug '13, 11:49
Seen: 494 times
Last updated: 24 Aug '13, 14:45