1. NBA Game 1 Playoff Lines
The first round of the NBA Playoffs are set and BetOnline has posted lines for all series openers.
- Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors (-2)
- Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder (-6.5)
- Atlanta Hawks at Indiana Pacers (-7)
- Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers (-6.5)
- Dallas Mavericks at San Antonio Spurs (-9)
- Charlotte Bobcats at Miami Heat (-10)
- Washington Wizards at Chicago Bulls (-4.5)
- Portland Trail Blazers at Houston Rockets (-5)
As more sportsbooks open these games, consensus lines and public betting percentages will be updated on our Free NBA Betting Trends page.
2. MLB Injuries Looming
The statuses for a handful of MLB stars are still up in the air heading into Thursday’s games.
- Ryan Braun (Thumb) is questionable at Pittsburgh.
- Bryce Harper (Quad) is questionable vs. St. Louis.
- Hanley Ramirez (Hand) is questionable at San Francisco.
3. The Blue Jays and Twins play a day/night doubleheader
Following the postponement of Wednesday’s game due to unseasonably cold weather, Toronto and Minnesota will play a makeup game at 1:10 pm ET as part of a day/night doubleheader.
Track lines and betting percentages for all of today’s games on our Free MLB Betting Trends page.