The team at SportsInsights.com wishes you and your family — a happy holiday season.
Here is a look at today’s sports marketplace:
- With a successful 2010 college football season winding down, SportsInsights’ analysts felt like the Grinch stole some potential profit opportunities. There are relatively few NCAA Football games today, but we did circle a few games. In particular, we have our eyes on the Cincy-Pittsburgh game as well as the Oregon-Oregon State games.
- Although there are fewer college football games, the NCAA Basketball season is gearing up. There is a lot of college hoops action today, and after allowing the season to get “out of the gates,” the SportsInsights Best Bets feature has started to make selections.
- Please visit SportsInsights’ article on “betting against the Public” in NCAA Basketball.
- In the College Hoops marketplace, the Butler-Duke game is one of the most lopsided-bet games of the day — and NC-Kentucky is one of the heaviest-bet games of the day.
- Separately, the NBA has quietly gotten off to a hot start, with NBA Square Plays currently standing at 69% and + 12 units.
SportsInsights Premium Pro Members have access to our full suite of award-winning features backed by academic research and a historical database covering years of data, tens of thousands of games, across every U.S. major sport. SportsInsights’ tools can improve handicapping results — and serious sports investors will find that membership pays for itself by adding contrarian value to your work.