During the webinar, Dan highlighted five reasons why bettors should consider Jacksonville in this week’s Thursday Night Football matchup:
1. NFL 80/20 Rule: Since 2003, regular season underdogs that receive 20% or less of spread bets are 86-65 (57%) ATS for a profit of +16.59 units and an 11% ROI.
2. Since the 2004 season, home teams playing on Thursday night are 33-18 (64.7%) ATS for a profit of +13.95 units and a 27.3% ROI.
3. Reverse-Line Movement: After Pinnacle opened this game at Indianapolis -3.5, the line has dropped to -3 even though 80% of spread wagers have taken the Colts.
4. Value Created by Shopping for the Best Line: While most sportsbooks have Jacksonville at +3, there are a handful that have moved to +3.5 with Sports Interaction and Bovada at +4.
5. Rookie quarterback Andrew Luck is 4-1 ATS at home, but only 1-2 on the road.